Storenet™ is Your Multi-Unit Control Center
Storenet™ Multi-Unit Management, Analysis, Direction and Control
For multi-unit operators Storenet is an invaluable component of this complete, end-to-end Point of Sale system that is scalable and grows as you do. Powered by Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) this Windows Server based technology will not only report multi-unit sales, but gives you the tools needed to analyze, modify and synchronize data at multiple locations. Operations Management has never been more crucial.
Enterprise Management System Benefits:
- Complete Multi-Unit Control – Everything you need for Remote Operations Management
- Cloud-Based POS – Centrally Manage Store-Side Data From Anywhere
- Server Technology – Powered by Microsoft Internet Information Server
- Stay Connected – Hosted Server and Unit Locations Can Update Database Nightly
- Data Sync – Analyze, Modify and Synchronize Data At/For Multiple Locations
- Single or Multi-Unit Data – Detailed Reporting by Unit, Unit Groups, or All
- Built-in and Custom Reporting – Sales, Inventory, Food Cost, Payroll, Staffing
- Customer Incentives – Coupons, Gift Cards and Loyalty Programs
Seamless Integration With Your Store-Side POS System
Microworks Storenet Satellite for Windows allows multi-unit operators to conveniently analyze sales statistics and centrally manage store-side data from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Cloud-Based Server Technology
This web-centric design allows each store location to connect directly to a hosted server, and each store can upload its entire database nightly providing critical off-site backups, as well as the data for detailed analysis of each location.
Leveraging cloud-based technology allows the Storenet server to be accessed from anywhere you are.
Reporting features are extensive and can be run per store or multi-location. Storenet reports can be accessed from any standard web browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or an Android or iOS Smart-Phone. Reports can also be sent directly to your email box so they're waiting for you when you need them.
Custom Menus Shared Between Locations
It creates the ability for a single "Master" menu and inventory to be shared by multiple locations, and provides the tools to sort out differences in price, costs and selection. Storenet Satellite also provides easily accessible activity logs to track each store’s history of data uploads and synchronization functions.
Storenet's reporting tools allow any of the complete selection of reports available at each store location to be available when and where you need them. Multi-unit sales reports are also available with spreadsheet style rows for each location that can provide full corporate or regional sales totals. Reports can also be saved in Acrobat or MS-Excel formats for local data retrieval and user customization.
- Enter inventory counts
- Real-time sync to view current in-store information
- Optional auto end of day(EOD) – single or multi-unit (for all/specific locations)
- Optional auto batch closure – single or multi-unit locations
- Optional auto clock out of salaried employees at EOD
- Filter reports by:
- Location or multiple locations
- Inventory Usage- report by a specific inventory item
- Marketing Engine - report by menu group/item
- Product Mix - report filter (all, beverage, alcohol, food or other)
Target customer demographics and metrics for marketing campaigns. Create text campaigns to reach your customers via the devices they use most. Set up email programs to offer promotions and coupons.
Ask us about our Graphic & Web Design Services, as well as Marketing Programs!
- Customer Search
- Target Customer Metrics
- SMS Marketing
- Stores All Your Customer Data