Delivery POS System
Prism POS Puts You in the Driver's Seat
Why is Delivery a Crucial Aspect of a POS from Microworks?
Today if you're not offering delivery you're losing business. More and more people are choosing to order from 3rd party apps to get the food they crave. If you don't have your own delivery drivers, not only do we integrate with these third party originators, but we save you money at the same time. Whether you need help managing deliveries, take-out or dining the Prism Pizza POS offers an unparalleled point-of-sale for you, and your customers.
- Increased Speed – A Delivery POS helps you get the orders out the door and across town quickly.
- Pinpoint Accuracy – RapidRun displays real-time driver location
- Payment Options – Allows customers to Pay-at-the-Door or leave instructions for contactless delivery.
- Delivery Management – Drivers can sort orders by list or map view and get turn-by-turn directions.
- Delivery Service Integration – Get rid of a counter full of tablets and phones trying to track all those 3rd-party delivery apps. Prism integrates with 3rd party Apps like GrubHub, UberEats, DoorDash and Postmates (to name just a few).
In addition to our rock solid traditional POS functionality Microworks now fully supports a tightly integrated web ordering module for a complete end-to-end technology platform.
Ask us about our Custom Graphics and Web Design Services!
Get it There Fast with RapidRun
RapidRun works with your Prism Restaurant and Pizzeria Point of Sale System to help drivers keep track of orders. It provides turn-by-turn navigation and quick customer contact tools. The RapidRun Driver App allows you to route orders directly to a driver’s mobile device and works for both Android or Apple / iOS.
- Orders are routed directly to a driver’s mobile device
- Turn-by-turn mapping directions to each location in the run.
- The store can view driver’s location from route screen.
- Drivers can call the customer hands-free from the app
- Customer is notified when their order is out for delivery
Delivery Management and Driver Routing
- Real-time Stats – Driver dispatch and routing provides the ultimate in control for fast-paced delivery facilities.
- Clear and Concise Order Relay – Orders are listed in an easy-to-read, oldest order first format with sectors displayed for creating smarter multi-order runs.
- Pin-Point Map Accuracy – Combined with RapidRun Prism driver routing not only assigns orders to your drivers for cash control but provides detailed delivery instructions improving speed, safety and efficiency.
- Drivers and Delivery Management – The Prism POS for delivery and routing module also displays a list of all employees that are currently clocked in as a Driver job classification and allows simple touch screen access for order assignment.
Prism Notification Service – Seamless Communication via SMS
Prism Notification Service is an easy way to communicate via SMS messaging between restaurants, customers, and delivery drivers. With increasing number of delivery orders and contactless order options, SMS text messaging is crucial. .
The flexibility and functionality of the Prism Notification Service allows it to be used in single and/or multi-location food establishments. It enhances Prism POS systems to provide simple and effective communication for order tracking and routing.
Notifications can be sent:
- when an order is created / confirmed.
- when the order is ready for pickup.
- to respond when a customer texts "HERE" when they arrive for their curbside pickup.
- when the order is going out of the restaurant for delivery.
- when the delivery has arrived at the customers door .
- with predefined or custom messages, for any reason, at any time.
WebOrder online ordering allows customers to order via the restaurant’s menu website and track driver location in real time, as well as communicate with the store and delivery driver. Driver communication is both automated and as needed via the RapidRun Delivery App. This is especially important for contactless deliveries. Drivers can let the customer know the order was delivered with an SMS text notification. Once delivered, RapidRun will automatically text the next order on the list that their food is on the way.
Gift and Loyalty Cards
Whether you have a single location, are a multi-store operator or franchise, Prism POS has a gift card or loyalty card setup style that will work for you.
Single store operators can take advantage of the simplicity of gift card account information being stored locally. While multi-store operators can optionally implement the flexibility of a web based account database where customers are allowed to purchase or redeem their cards at one of many locations.
Loyalty award points can be accumulated in a variety of ways at any store location and redemption monitored and validated.